Tuesday 31 July 2018

Day 65

Well the verdict's in - CIL won't play! They say it's not conclusive that Yemmy was jacked up incorrectly and the oil could have been leaking a long time. I can't prove otherwise so I paid up. The price had gone up by $1,000 because a lot of stuff had to be taken from my old diff and refitted to the new one.

Then when I went to drive back to Walkamin the gears wouldn't change past third! The repair shop owner tried resetting some codes but it made no difference so I've to take it back in the morning to see what they can do. In the meantime I had to drive slowly back to Walkamin and pull over many times to let the build up of cars come past. It will be a slow trip back to Mareeba in the morning but I have to be there for the thing on my ear to be excised. The biopsy showed it is a squamous cell carsinova

No comments:

Post a Comment