Wednesday 10 July 2019

10th July

DAY 32

Another relaxing, walking and reading day but with a phone chat with a lawyer from the Cairns Community Legal Service brightening the afternoon. I emailed them asking for advice about my dispute with Performance Motors at Mareeba and his advice is for me to ask for a hearing with QCAT (Queensland Consumer Affairs Tribunal). He suggested that I could perhaps get a hearing in Cairns or even Mareeba and maybe do it by phone or video as it would be hard to appear in person if I'd left Qld before it comes up. Job for the morning.

A few more pictures from my walks today - and by the way the tree planting picture caption yesterday was wrong.  It was 1996!

 I see this colorful windmill every day on my walks

The bottom paw paws are showing signs of ripening

 If I climb this tower would it count in my daily walking total steps?

I have no idea what these pillars are along the rail trail! Perhaps someone may let me know.

Tonight was the State of Origin Rugby match and there was a sausage in a bread roll tea in the shed before the match. There was the sausage plus onions, cheese and bacon in the roll. Yummy!

Having no interest in any footy code I came home before the game started.


No comments:

Post a Comment