Saturday 28 July 2018

Day 62

Today  dawned bright and sunny and as arranged Bill and Irene picked me up to go to the Yungaburra Markets. The market is huge and my back soon got tired of walking so I found a coffee stop with chairs and spend a nice interlude talking to a nice lady and her dog Zara.

Then back to Atherton where my friends did some shopping before we all went to Gloria Jeans for coffee before returning home in time for lunch.

Not much happened for the rest of the day except I had a chat with son Chris on the way back from the markets and  lovely chats with my daughters Sue and Jackie. Jackie turned 60 this week and partner 'Duck' surprised her with a half hour helicopter ride over Alice Springs and surrounds. They also went out to dinner on two nights - a rare occasion indeed!

I thought the market stroll would have put my steps up but to reach my target I needed to go for a walk this afternoon so it's 3,184 steps and 2.2km.

No comments:

Post a Comment