Wednesday 27 June 2018

Day 31

Murphy played a lovely trick this morning - one gas cylinder ran out and the one I had thought had plenty in it ran out as well! Paul took me into Mareeba where I got the two 4kg cylinders filled at Mitre 10 for $22 - very reasonable I thought.

If you turn left as you come out of the caravan park office you come to a dead end but the sign helps!

I was at the office putting in my order for fish and chips - every Wednesday people put in their orders from the menu and these are phoned through to the shop in Tolga. Then the food is delivered  to the Post Office/ shop, picked up and given out at Happy Hour. Great idea and my order had two pieces of fish - I've saved one for breakfast.

Playing computer games is so much easier now that I have a mouse. I managed a first place for Word Power today and followed up with a first for Tasty Trivia - a food and drink quiz.

I failed miserably when I tackled Quizzard of Oz!

It's been cloudy most of the day today but I still managed my target steps - 3,012 steps and 2.2km

No comments:

Post a Comment