Thursday 4 July 2019

July 4th

Day 26th

During my stay at Trangie Yemmy was parked under a tree and the birds spent their nights seeing who could send the most poo onto the roof and windscreen. 

Today my friend Craig came down with ladder and brush to clean my roof-mounted solar panels as the charge rate was a little down.

Getting ready

Work in progress on the roof

Craig didn't just clean the panels but did the whole roof and finished up washing all of Yemmy until he sparkled nice a new one! Thanks mate.

I'm camped near the landmark windmill

Bigger birds I saw while walking today.

I didn't realise that a fish and chip van came to the Post Office on Thursday nights but I'd already slow cooked some corned beef with potatoes, onions and carrots -  then heated later in the microwave It was yummy.


No comments:

Post a Comment