Friday 5 July 2019

July 5th

Day 27

Not much happened today but it was still a good day. I managed 7,313 steps - 4.9km - but it was done in stages at a few different times and didn't seem very hard.





I've seen these PawPaws -  otherwise known as Papayas - most days but didn't take their picture until today.

It will be a while before they are ripe enough to pick and a long ladder will be needed.

One of my walks was to pick up the battery for my laptop from the Post Office. It arrived in Cairns on Wednesday but took a couple of days to travel up to Walkamin.

All being well my friend Ken will help me install it in the morning.



Tonight was barbecue night after Happy Hour and the ladies did us proud with their selection of salads. Tomorrow it's going to be a soup night for just $4 each. What other caravan park is as good as this one? July 25th will be Christmas in July - always a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment