Friday 21 June 2019

June 21st

Day 12

A good day! Solar charging fixed and battery full before the sun went to bed.


During my walk I came across a 'Toy Hauler' and as I'd never seen what people put in them I went for a sticky beak. I saw an enormous American one on the Internet once that carried a snowmobile, a small 4x4 with a boat on top and a jet-ski.

The owner was quite happy to show me their pride and joy - besides the motorbike there was a heap  of pushbikes, toys and stuff that fits in plus the bunks hinge down from the sides.
Inside, the van has all the creature comforts including an extension that houses a double bed and a seating arrangement that also converts to  a double bed - accommodation for eight if needed! 



A few notices around the park plus Yemmy and the neighbors 

No comments:

Post a Comment