Thursday 7 June 2018

Day 12

Would you believe that the tyres arrived in Moranbah yesterday - but to the wrong address! They got then and fitted them today so I was all paid up and out of there asap. I had to reload the scooter and bring all the stuff back from the motel but it didn't take long and we were on our way.

I bought some milk and bananas in a little store in Nebo and then as I was driving out of town I spotted a dump point. A quick u-turn and I was at the facility. The toilet was getting fairly full and there's nowhere at Lake Elphinstone to empty it so it was a great opportunity.

The sunny weather disappeared today and there were a few small showers but the forecast for the next seven days looks good with lots of sunny days coming up - just as well as I'll be on solar for the next week. It's still 21 degrees in Yemmy but will be warmer tomorrow.

Lake Elphinstone is as nice as I remembered it - I took a few pics but sunny would have been better.

The reason I couldn't find the China's Restaurant was because I was looking the wrong way on the map and could have walked for ever before finding it! You know who I blame!
Not the best weather for photography!
Yemmy's spot - at least he can see the water from there.






Even though I didn't actually go for much of a walk I managed to knock up 3,486 steps and 2.4km so far and it's only 5pm with a few more loo trips before bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment