Thursday 20 June 2019

June 20th

Day 11



 
I'm here for at least a week so it's mostly relaxing and not too much interesting to write about. However when I connected my extension cable to the folding solar panels there was no charge so I unwound it till I found the problem. The very last connection had come adrift!

They are poor connectors and I'll get some better ones while at Walkamin. I'll also get the solar regulator for the roof panels checked because there's not much power coming from them.
Neighbor Lou came and gave me a hand sorting things out and suggested that the panels on the roof probably need cleaning.






Have you ever noticed that when you approach a group of crows feasting on something yukky, they all fly off except one or maybe two who just hop away at the last minute and give you a baleful look as if to ask, "What do you think you're doing disturbing me when I'm having a feed?"
There are a few very noisy ones around the camp but a lot of other birds as well including a kookaburra or two and heaps of water birds as I mentioned yesterday,






No comments:

Post a Comment