Friday 13 July 2018

Day 47

Another relaxing day - it was sunny and I was able to sit out on the verandah and read plus have my lunch outside. My first job was to walk to the shop and buy some milk as I was getting low.

Tonight was the usual Friday night barbecue night and there was a good crowd in the shed. No phone calls all day but two while talking to neighbours at happy hour.

Tomorrow night is a port and cheese night and friends Ken and Sylvia have offered to take me to the shops to buy some cheese and port in the morning.
While out walking in the caravan park this morning I took a shot of the back of the spacious grounds.

It was lucky I took my torch to happy hour because it was quite dark when I wandered home tonight - completing my 3,615 steps and 2.5km.



No comments:

Post a Comment