Monday 1 October 2018

Monday 1st October


TRIP EVE
 Yemmy's fairly ready for the trip which we will start tomorrow. I'm hoping to reach Renmark or nearby tomorrow night. I'll be staying overnight in free camps as far as possible and clocking up between 400 and 500 km daily.

When I say fairly ready I mean the water tank is full, the doona is on the bed and a lot of stuff has been loaded. In the morning there's the laptop and accessories, a few items from the fridge and other sundries to load and we will be ready for the road.

I don't know if I'll have reception when I stop so the blog will probably be a bit sporadic - so what's new I hear you say!

Son Chris and Marijana left for Adelaide this morning and he rang just now to say they had arrived home safely around three PM. Jackie and Dennis will stay a bit longer before heading back to Alice Springs.

No comments:

Post a Comment