Tuesday 18 September 2018

Tuesday 18th September

Not a lot has been happening since my last post. I haven't heard from Eric so far this week and I don't like to hassle him by ringing too often - if I haven't heard tomorrow I'll ring him. Times getting short for my departure for Denmark - I'll leave a fortnight from today if all goes well.

Despite the cold wind I've managed 3,654 steps today and took this picture of 'Nanny' Goat while walking along our boundary fence.

She belongs to us but has been living next door for a couple of years with the rest of their animals.

She comes to the fence for a head rub - she either rubs on the fence or I give her a rub.


Nearly at the end of the walk I thought you might like to see my house from the paddock. The grass is pretty green these days. It looks better when the sun's out.

No comments:

Post a Comment