Monday 11 June 2018

Day 15








I had an early morning visitor today - a crow! They are very noisy at times here but this varmint was on my bbq  pecking up scraps.

Unfortunately the sun was behind him so I didn't get a good shot.

There's not a lot to write about today - reading, walking and talking about sums it up.

 If you had seen me last night though you would have seen me green with envy! A lovely, quite modern ex-ambulance Sprinter parked next to me and they invited me over for a chat.

They had owned earlier models but this was a beauty. Unfortunately it was dark when we finished chatting and so I didn't get any photos. They invited me in for a look around and John showed me his skillful handiwork in fitting it out. The lighting was ex-ambo and brilliant. It had a wider body than Yemmy and even though it had a double bed there was lots of room. They left early this morning so I still didn't get a pic. They didn't have hot water though so Yemmy is one up in that department.
The lake teems with water birds
A different view of Yemmy's spot
A few pelicans added to the waterscape


Dinner tonight was a frozen Beef Bolonaise - I don't have a microwave so put it into a foil roasting container and heated it on the barby. It wasn't bad and was very easy to get ready.

I managed a straight 3,000 steps and 2km today!










No comments:

Post a Comment