Friday 12 July 2019

12th July

Day 35

There's been a bit of discussion recently about the use of solar vehicles in Australia and I remembered seeing a picture showing the recharging stations around Australia. You can click on the original map to see more detail. Well I found the pic and here it is.

It's surprising to see how many recharging stations there are already




I did a bit of walking and took a couple of pics along the way. 6,000+ steps and 4.2km

Another lovely bush


The Tableland has hills all around



A different view of the park

Tonight was barbeque night, tomorrow we are having cheese, port and bubbly and last night some of us had fish and chips from a van that sets up near us at the post office.

My new battery for the laptop arrived today so all being well it will be fitted tomorrow.

I spent a lot of time sorting out the forms etc for my hearing at QCAT. It all has to be printed and sent by post but all's well my friend Ken has a printer.

No comments:

Post a Comment