Saturday 15 June 2019

Sunday, 16th June
Here's the first post to my 2019 blog.

I'm writing this at Trangie - a caravan park I wrote up in GoRV last year. If you Google 'Trangie Caravan Park' the article comes up.

I'm a bit later levning home this year for a number of reasons but I'm on my way to Walkamin in Far North Queensland - one of my favorite places and I'll bask in the Queensland sunshine for a few weeks before heading across to the Centre, down to 'The Alice' to see my eldest daughter Jackie, on to Adelaide and visit with son Chris and Marijana before getting back home to Illawarra around late September.

The Australian Caravan Club's Lone Trekkers are having a muster here and the six of us have been having a nice time - tonight we are having dinner at the Bowls Club and tomorrow we will go our separate ways.













On Wednesday I was staying at the Peak Hill Caravan Park with longtime friends Leighton and Pauline and decided to walk around the old gold mine workings. A lovely walk and I did a record 8,000+ steps for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment