Sunday 14 October 2018

Sunday, 14th October

Although it rained at tea time the day was fine and nice. Bernie and I went fot a scenic drive and looked at some lovely views from lookouts of the Ocean Beach that gives the road it's name.

We had lunch at a lovely little cafe where they are giving a $10 special of a toastie and coffee to ACC members.

Unfortunately by the time happy hour started it was threatening rain and it was pouring when the sausage sizzle started.

My friend Brian is a computer whiz and he managed to do the firmware update on my satellite phone this afternoon after a bit of frustration. Now if something goes wrong on the way home at least I'll be able to communicate.

It's cold here at night and I've got the heater going.

Here's a couple of pics from the lookouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment