Saturday 22 September 2018

Saturday, 22 September

Fed the cat twice, fed the chooks, collected the eggs, watered the vege garden and spoke to the 'pacas.

Sorry no pics, no news and no jokes.

I did go shopping and got a few steps up walking up and down the aisles in Woolies and I left Getzie as far from the entrance as possible and then once around Cato Lake on the way home.

My friends Paul and Christine are calling in on Monday and that will be nice. Yes Christine, the coffee machine will be in action.

I don't usually watch TV in the daytime but I did put on an old WW 2 movie 'Dark Pages' set in occupied Holland and wondered why I bothered as it was disturbingly violent at times.

I've probably told you before but my morning ritual is that I make and drink my wake-up coffee and take my first lot of pills and then go the the telly and programme what I think will be worth a look later. This means I always watch recorded programmes and can watch them whenever I please. If I should be silly enough to record something on a commercial channel I can fast forward the ads!

Having done that I change it to listen to a radio Station coming from the Eventide Homes here in Stawell. Their slogan is 'Radio as it used to be'. Most of the time it's older popular music with no ads, no intros - just easy listening music. They do put on things like Superman and Hancocks Half Hour but that's what the mute button is for.

Chooks to fasten up and then I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment