Monday 4 June 2018

Day 9

With all the events of yesterday I forgot to tell you about the Clermont Caravan Park. I was down the back near the camp kitchen and I doubt the safety of the power outlets. Just a female plug hanging from a post! There was only one water tap and it was already taken - I did disconnect it for a few minutes to fill my water tank.

Definately not ***** rating!

I did quite a lot of walking today 5,493 steps so far. I walked to the laundromat, walked a bit while the clothes were washing and then back to Yemmy. I couldn't get any telly because my antenna is horizontal and it's vertical here so I decided to stay across the road in the motel - the RACV are happy to pay for four nights and if the tyres haven't arrived by Sat morning I just have to ring to extend.


During my walking this morning I saw this sign and I thought Collingwood supporters would like it.

The crockery in my room consists of a cup and saucer and there's a teaspoon. To fill the jug you have to use the cup as the jugs too high to go under the tap. At least the telly works and it looks a nice shower. I had a shower this morning at the RACV depot - I think it must have been bachelors quarters - stuff strewn about all over the place. Empty pizza boxes, etc.  

Apparently you have to ask for milk for the room but I've brought my own. together with my Maccona and raw sugar! I'll go home to Yemmy to have breakfast - a few more steps for my  new exercise routine.

I walked out to Red Rooster and the steps are now: 7,770 and 5.6km. I'm pleased with myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment