Monday 24 June 2019

June 24th

Day 15










I managed to get in 5,417 steps  today just walking around the park and up the road a bit.
 
I spotted a kookaburra - just another of the great selection of birds in this lovely place.






We had a lovely fire for a few nights - thanks to my neighbors son who brought them some wood. 

We burnt all the wood and partly burnt a huge log over the time but I saw that the log  had been going all last night and was still going when I took the pic this afternoon 









I've arranged to catch up with Tony and Denyse on Wednesday. That will work out well as I am getting short of supplies although my good neighbors did bring me a cooked chook from a shop in Glenden today. They said there wasn't very much in the shop.

My water tank ran dry tonight - it's done well because I've had five showers and done all  the washing up plus the cooking. I've got a big jerrycan of water - all I've got to do is get it into the tank in the morning. Lou next door has an electric pump for transferring water so I might borrow that.

No comments:

Post a Comment